Refer a CaseChoose a Firm That Was Created to Advocate for Victims.
Unrivaled Trial Experience: Case Referral and Association of Counsel Opportunities
At Vaage Law, we are committed to providing the highest quality legal services to injured San Diego residents. As part of our continual efforts to elevate the standards in the legal community, Vaage Law offers Case Referral and Co-Counsel opportunities.
Case referrals or co-counsel partnerships are an opportunity to yield the greatest results for both the client and the attorneys involved. As an accomplished trial lawyer with experience in complex, sophisticated injury cases, founding attorney Bob Vaage has
- Tried more civil cases to verdict than 95% of the attorneys in San Diego
- Recovered more than $150 million for his clients
- Arbitrated over 30 Kaiser cases
- Earned a membership with the American Board of Trial Advocates as one of the youngest attorneys to meet the rigorous criteria for successfully trying cases to verdict
For these reasons, Bob Vaage is in a unique position to assist other attorneys in trial and arbitration. Bob’s list of Awards and Accolades includes:
- 2020 recipient of “Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award” for his work on Collins v. County of San Diego
- 2020 recipient of “Outstanding Trial Advocate Award” for his work on Mitchell v. Kaiser
- Named 2017 Personal Injury Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” in San Diego by Best Lawyers. Only one lawyer per practice area in each community receives this honor.
- Named Trial Lawyer of the Year, Outstanding Trial Lawyer, and Outstanding Advocate by Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Super Lawyer Top 50 Attorneys in San Diego designation
- AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest possible rating
Regardless of your trial needs, we are ready to assist in almost any type of personal injury or wrongful death cases. At the end of the day, we want to make sure the client receives the best possible representation he or she deserves.
Who Benefits from Case Referrals and Co-Counsel Opportunities?
- Law firms without enough resources for thorough case preparation
- Newer attorneys looking for experience handling complex injury cases
- Firms practicing in a different area of law from what the case involves
“We are frequently asked by other lawyers to step in as co-counsel and try their cases. These types of arrangements are beneficial to the lawyer and client. We add value to a case.”
– Bob Vaage
Unmatched Litigation Skills
With more than 38 years of experience, Bob’s courtroom acumen is unparalleled. He is a powerful and dynamic storyteller, and many attorneys come to the courtroom to observe and learn. Considered a masterful cross-examiner, Bob has the keen ability to listen to the witness’s answer, recall prior inconsistent facts or testimony, and follow up with the most probing questions.
“Don’t let the witness answer a different question from what you posed. Politely go back as many times as necessary to get an answer. Don’t let up.”
– Bob Vaage
Bob’s trial mantra is to “keep it simple.” His extensive experience with complex personal injury cases allows him to present difficult liability, causation, and damages issues in an understandable way for a jury. As lead or co-counsel, Vaage Law brings to the table:
- Research-driven litigation strategies
- Exclusive access to a network of top industry experts
- Cutting-edge presentation technology
- Added settlement value
Partner With Attorney Robert Vaage
Whether you are looking for a partnership, consultant, collaborative association, or mentorship, Vaage Law can be trusted to assist you with your personal injury or wrongful death case. By associating with Bob Vaage early on in the case, you will benefit from his years of experience working up cases for trial, conducting discovery, and researching novel theories. An association agreement can be tailored to the level of involvement you need. Contact us at (619) 338-0505 to get started.
Partner With Us
RECOGNIZED BY THE BEST